However, it is on the rise among youth and middle-aged people who spend long hours studying their laptops in air-conditioned areas. From the Rainbow TCM perspective, the cervical stiffness experienced in several circumstances is due to the prevalent pathogenic factor of the cold, which causes a blockage of blood circulation and causes pain.
Rather than suffering in pain, here are some quick remedies for alleviating discomfort:
1. Application of heat or ice.
A hot bath or warming pad may help improve blood flow. On the other hand, ice may contribute to reducing inflammation and swelling.
2. Stretch gently and gently.
Soft, slow stretching may help relieve stiffness or avoid a stiff neck. The suggested stretching exercises include, but are not limited to:
• Rotate your shoulders backwards and forwards using a circular motion.
• Press the shoulder blades lightly and hold for a couple of seconds.
• Slowly rotate your head back and forth as long as you feel comfortable.
3. Consider TCM Rainbow Pain Management Treatments.
In TCM, a meridian (经络) is the channel through which Qi flows. Pain indicates that the canal is blocked, and receiving MCT pain management therapy at our Rainbow clinic can help restore the flow in the meridian canal.